The UK based SEO & digital marketing agency Webcertain recently released their 2015 Global Search And Social Media Report. The report lists a number of pretty interesting developments:
- Active Facebook usage is declining (as opposed to a mere passive membership)
- Pinterest, Tumblr & Instagram are the fastest-growing networks worldwide
- In China, Baidu still is the most popular search engine but search engines like Haoso and Sogou have become important players
- 80% of all Saudi web users have a Twitter account
- India will become the 2nd largest player in the global internet market, surpassing the US.
Download the full publication here (registration required), or check out the stats below.